Here are the Toliver (our pastor's grandkids) and Norris kidlets at our first stop, outside of Chicago. Notice which ones have control issues! These six kids were so much fun to hang out with, and so were their parents!
Here's Susanna and her cousin Sydney in Kansas City, our second stop and main reason for taking the trip- our grandma's 90th birthday!
Susanna Rachel with her Great-Grandma Rachel!
Ben and Jesse at our next stop, the Hershberger house, in Wichita. They're doing what boys do best! He and his sister Phoebe were such fun for our kids, and we really enjoyed seeing our good friends Eric and CRAZTHE!
Well I'm not sure why the text isn't aligning with the photos here, but I'm still learning. You all can figure it out- I have smart friends and family!
February 19, 2008
Roadtrip photos
Posted by Heather at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Looks like fun time! I love how you are putting up S's hair :)
Post a Comment