Here's my first attempt at embedding a slideshow to the website. Look at that, it worked! I think I'll try to make the pictures bigger next time.
April 24, 2008
Spring has sprung!
Posted by Heather at 9:07 AM
Labels: Gardening, Louisville
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
so fun! your kiddos are just so cute!
Ooooooh, fun slideshow! I watched it 3 times! How do you do that?? I'm always looking to make my blog more seeker sensitive. :) I just want people to have a really good time and feel like coming back. hehe
Fun pictures! I love watching my kids enjoy being outside and enjoying God's creation. It looks like yours enjoy it as much as mine. So glad you had a good and refreshing time at the conference. God is always gracious in providing those times.
Nicole
Beautiful!
Cute slide show! I'm with Carey...how did you do that? Your kids are growing so fast! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the Spring time!
Post a Comment