July 19, 2008
The many functions of a daddy
Sometimes daddies are for tackling or tickling. Other times, they may be useful for reading stories or marching with instruments. On this occasion, however, Daddy was most convenient for a stage! Ben even had to get out his musical instrument cape (thanks, Rebecca)!
"Crescendo!" (Thanks, Little Einsteins!)
This was a special treat. You may not realize it, but you're looking at a celebrity sitting next to Ben. At least, in his mind she is. "Miss Betsie", as she is affectionately known, is famous b/c she plays the violin. Last time she came over, she brought her instrument and showed him how to hold it! Of course, Ben had his violin handy (Elmo guitar and clean(!) fly swatter).
Posted by Heather at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I *cannot* wait to see and hear and feel the music he will make someday. If you don't have any real little keyboards with the actual note sounds in your home, get one very soon. You'll be surprised at what little songs he will be able to pick up and play on his own. Mom said I could play Jesus Loves Me and the theme from Sesame Street at age 3, so I'm sure he's got a veritable song database in his little brain just waiting to get out.
I just LOVE the your little man has a fly-swatter bow! Does he have a little recorder, too? Very fun to see him with a pint-sized violin someday!
Post a Comment