February 5, 2009

Geographical Notes

You know you're in a small town when you go to the post office and the lady there (one of two who work there- love them both) asks, "Is one of your kids sick? I was driving by early this morning and saw the lights on."

??

Love it! Actually, no one was sick; I had worked out early that morning.

On another note, I would just like to record that I miss the extra fridge space in Michigan; you know, the garage and the car (in the winter).

4 comments:

Mindy said...

So funny! We live on a well-traveled street and my tip is... close your curtains... often :)

cynthia said...

TOTALLY! (freezer space) my pot of leftovers is in the garage at this moment!! ;) i'm glad you're adjusting, crazthe!

Becky Frame said...

Oh, I'm with you. We live above our church offices and next door to the church, so we always get people saying, "So, I noticed your family did [xyz] the other night..." So funny. :)

mrsjamiehsu said...

hahahaha. that is Hilarious! (about the "is someone sick?" i love your blog! and i really enjoy the bart millard "I stand amazed". What is that super cool instrument in the beginning? *taps nose*

have you heard of these people before?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJviqshq9BM&feature=PlayList&p=CE708031EDA28CB7&playnext=1&index=29