Almost every morning, when I walk in to get the kids up, Susanna's first words are something regarding breakfast. So I was not surprised this morning when "Toast!" was the first thing out of her little mouth. I wrestled her to the ground, gave her a morning tickle and said, "You and food! Food and PINK are the only two things on your mind, little girl!" She laughed and said, as if I gave her a brilliant idea, "Pink food!"
Susanna has found a blissful combination! This must be why she decides before we get to the ice cream shop that she wants the PINK flavor :)
Just a picture for reference...
April 27, 2009
Classic Susanna
Posted by Heather at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay for pink! Such a cute picture. And there are lots of pink food options. Ice cream, as you said, and also pink lemonade, bubble gum, yogurt, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Hi dear friend! Your little girl is so cute! My Demi loves pink, too! It's so funny because she's only two, but is fully aware of pink, purses, and being a princess, jewelery, and make-up - what in the world! I didn't realize baby girls grew up so fast!
Post a Comment