February 23, 2010

We're Alive and Well

Some of you have wondered about us, since I haven't posted in let's see two months...and haven't been on Facebook much. The short of it is, I haven't been on the computer long enough to upload pics and all that (I'm ancient and slow), and who wants to read my boring words w/o the help of some visual stimulation? Alas, the camera batteries are dead and I have only a few that were already uploaded. Here's one that captures what's been going on:

 

The first trimester. The Lord is so merciful to me and I have very mild symptoms, but they're enough to send this lazy bum to the couch for a bit everyday. Thankfully, we're out of this mode now (well, mostly).

 

Here's my hot hubby, off to an important meeting, 28 pounds less! Way to go, Lovie!

 

Susanna, being Susanna.

 
Posted by Picasa

Ben, helping me in the kitchen :)

3 comments:

cynthia said...

hang in there, crazthe!! :) love ya!

Rebecca said...

love the update and pictures. the kids are getting so big! glad you are starting to feel better. been thinking of and praying for you!

The Timmons Family said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling so much better! The picture with you and the kids is adorable...it makes me want to sit on the couch and be read to as well! I can't get over how much Susanna looks like you! Love you girl!