Here's Susanna in the Christmas spirit, in her favorite spot (the highchair), getting ready for her favorite activity (chow time). And then there are a few shots of the beautiful snow God gave to us. Ben and I made our first snowman, and as I snapped this one, I had to repeat, "Wait, Ben! I want to take a picture of the snowman before you sit on him!" All he wanted to do as we built him was climb on top of him and smash him. Hmph. Boys! After that, we took a heaping cupful of snow inside and had berry juice slushies (Hayden, who grew up with snow, thinks it's disgusting to eat it so this was a private Mommy-Ben event).
p.s. Snow is melting fast now! We're in a heatwave- it was 44 yesterday!
January 7, 2008
Posted by Heather at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I heard it was in the 60's yesterday!!! (I am still in Texas.) Hope you got out for a walk or something before all the rain today!
Love the updates - that picture of Susanna is hilarious - LOVE IT! I have been able to blog because I have two people here who will absolutely not let me do anything else (besides take care of Maddie). I am blessed. I am sure when Mom leaves, and Jer goes back to work, that you will be seeing very little from me :)
Looks like you two had a great time! I think about the family a lot and I really miss you. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Heather, fun fun! I love your stories. Your Benjamin sounds SO much like my Benjamin. I loved the TRUM-pet stories! And also January coming. Hilarious!
I think Talia might have had the same Christmas jammies as Susanna. Do they say "ho ho ho" on the bottoms of the feet?
Post a Comment