So we went to Cracker Barrel a few nights ago with the kids and on the way there, Ben was saying he'd like to look for instruments at the restaurant. This plan is a pretty common on for almost any outing, but this time he stated his intent to look specifically for an accordion (in a story we recently read).
I said, "Well, you can look but I don't know if they'll have any there."
Keep in mind he only knew we were going to a restaurant and not to CB, although I don't think that would've mattered b/c we don't go there often. But we walk into the country store that's in front of it, and sure enough, there's a little boy in the corner playing a vintage accordion. No other instruments there, and this boy happened to have the only accordion, opened and out of the box, in his hands when we walked in. Weird!
January 17, 2008
Prophetic Musician
Posted by Heather at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment