Susanna recently had a check-up and praise to God, she's a healthy girl at 9 1/2 months, 29" long, and 19 lbs, 13 oz. Last I checked I think that puts her somewhere in the 70th percentile. I told the doc she had almost six teeth, with 2 on the bottom and 4 on top (one nearly popped through) and she did some equation and said Susanna was a bit ahead of the curve in that area. Okay, interesting.
Later this week I saw something white in her mouth, which I assumed was a piece of spit-up (lovely mommy talk), but felt another tooth on the bottom, and then another one! This girl has 8 teeth!!
Oh, and she's figured out crawling this week too! It's so funny- I'll put her down with baby toys in the living room, and inevitably, she'll venture over to a basket of magazines! She also started doing it forward, so I see her cute bum (Ben did it backwards at first so I saw his cute face)!
Pics to come...we went sledding the other day! Ben has no fear!
January 17, 2008
Teeth!
Posted by Heather at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ok, she's good! My girls got their first teeth at.....drum roll....14 months!!! They were both walking around like Granny's who'd forgotten their false teeth somewhere. How funny!
hey heatha! It's sooo fun to see your pics and hear about life with your cuties!! I love the story about January coming to your house. :) The picture with Grandpa George is precious!! Love to you guys!
Carey
heather!!! i found your blog through cynthia's when she posted about your visit to them. wow it's so cool to catch up about how you guys are doing. looks like your little girl is about a month older than my son. :)
I am jealous - Lili is over a year old and still only has 6 teeth! She is such a good eater - LOVES food!! And I can't wait until she has more teeth to enjoy more food!
Post a Comment