yay!!! :) although i'm not sure if it's that much of a difference b/c you still have to wipe. for a long time yet. but it's great to have the smelly stuff just be happening in ONE room!! :) praise the Lord!
Hoooray for Ben!! Have you been on TJ and Karen Smith's website to see TJ's song and guitar antics to the song "poop goes in the potty"?? It's inspirational! Ben might like it, and I know you would. :) Carey Eak
7 comments:
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
yay!!! :) although i'm not sure if it's that much of a difference b/c you still have to wipe. for a long time yet. but it's great to have the smelly stuff just be happening in ONE room!! :) praise the Lord!
YEA!!!! that's so great!
Hoooray for Ben!! Have you been on TJ and Karen Smith's website to see TJ's song and guitar antics to the song "poop goes in the potty"?? It's inspirational! Ben might like it, and I know you would. :)
Carey Eak
Congrats! Love the new look to your site!
i love the new look for your blog!! how did you do that?
Congrats...my Benjamin will be embarking on that adventure soon. I may need some e-hugs :)
Also, nice blog! I love it. Did you figure out the docs link you wanted to put up?
Post a Comment